on the James River
Take a trip down the James River at your own speed.
Reserve Your Tube
Please Note: We reserve the right to change trip Itineraries due to weather or group sizes/changes.
- All patrons must be capable swimmers
- Footwear must be worn and secure at all times on and off the water. NO FLIPFLOPS!
- Participants must be age 6 and up for tubing, rafting and other inflatables. All minors must be accompanied by and adult at all times on and off the river with age verified by parent of guardian.
- All participants must sign a waiver/rental agreement prior to trip
- All equipment must be returned by 6pm. If equipment is not returned by 6pm a $40 late fee per person will apply.
- Towel and change of clothes for the ride home
- Water and snacks. No glass bottles or styrofoam coolers will be allowed on the river.
- Nothing of value. Disposable cameras are a good idea if you’d like to take picktures, but the river has claimed many nice phones so please leave valuables locked in the car!
- Please be sure to read over the policy page regarding alcohol, cancellations, etc.
Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled depart time.
6PM End Time
All participants are required to be off river by 6PM.
- No pets,
- No styrofoam coolers, or glass.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No flip-flops.
Our 3 mile river tube trip winds through beautiful rural countryside, and has a nice set of novice rapids as well as several great islands to stop and enjoy.
The trip lasts 1-4 hours, depending on river conditions and your activity while on the river.
Easiest and most relaxing trip!
We provide a great trip briefing before every trip so you know what to expect.
$27 per person ($25 group rates for 25 or more people).
$10 per cooler tube. *Cooler tubes do NOT include a cooler*
Coolers are available for rent for an additional $10 for those who need them. Or bring your own with snacks and drinks for the day. No styrofoam coolers, please.
Price is per each individual trip.
Payment may be made with cash (flat rate), check, travelers check, or credit/debit card. Sales taxes and fees are added to card sales. One form of payment is required for each reservation so have people in your group pay you ahead of time through Venmo or other methods.
Participants must be age 6 and up for inflatables, rafts and tubes. All minors must be accompanied by and adult at all times on and off the river with age verified by parent of guardian.
All tube trips depart on the half hour between 10:00AM and 2:00PM on weekends. On the hour on weekdays.
If river levels are below 3.2 feet, the last trip will go out at 1:30PM.
Be sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to your trip to allow time to check in and load shuttle.
We do our best to forecast weather but trips are subject to last minute cancellations as weather develops.
We are NOT able to shuttle personal inflatables, SO… DO NOT bring your own inflatable, tube or cooler tube!!
MINIMUM AGE is 6 years old and we reserve the right to refuse service depending on physical ability and river conditions. An adult 18 or over must accompany minors on all trips.
For safety reasons we will not put single tubers (one person) on the river alone, minimum 2 persons per trip. So bring a friend!
NO JUMPING OR DIVING on any trip.
All participants must be capable swimmers.
Footwear must be worn at all time on and off the water. NO FLIP-FLOPS please!